Thursday 3 January 2013

Little Tiger Press Gift Books


So thrilled to see the release of my books with Little Tiger Press to start the 
New Year!



A set of 6 gift books, beautifully written by Josephine Collins, with warm, uplifting messages, 
and illustrated by myself, with 144 illustrations of mine in total  : )



Here are 4 of the artworks from the first book that I worked on for them, 
"To Mum, with love"




Each book has a unique style of cover with a padded fabric icon, and work very well as a set.

Other titles include,
"To a wonderful daughter"
"I love you"
"To a very special Granddaughter"
"To Dad, You're a star"
"New Baby-Congratulations"





You can imagine how excited I was when I opened this : )




Big thanks to LTP for making this happen, 
Im very proud of the range, and look forward to working with them again.










No comments:

Post a Comment